Perhaps you have always dreamed to reform the shape of your nose. Or you had an accident that has altered your nose. You can have rhinoplasty (nose surgery) to improve the appearance of your nose or remove obstructions in your airway or both.
A rhinoplasty is one of the most difficult cosmetic procedures to undertake and requires an understanding of the function and anatomy of the nose. At Vita Esthetics we are providing a professional and personalized service with a quality assurance to improve your self-confidence.
Nose surgery is not extremely painful however you will feel bruised and stuffy post-operatively. The operation is performed under general anesthesia, usually with an overnight stay in the hospital. After surgery, the nose is covered by a splint to hold it in its new shape. Some packing will usually be inside the nose. Packing is removed one to 2 days after the operation.
After the procedure, very little pain should be experienced and your facial swelling and bruising will be maximal within the first 2-3 days, especially if the bony skeleton of your nose warrants surgery. A little-bloodstained discharge from your nose is common. You will soon be able to return to your normal activities within a short period of time but strenuous exercise should be avoided for at least 10 days following surgery.
Suitable Candidate for Nose Surgery
• Have a nose that he or she feels is too large or too small in comparison with other facial features
• Have a bump on the bridge of the nose
• Have a wide nose
• Have a nasal tip that droops, protrudes, or is enlarged
• Have a bulbous tip
• Have nostrils that are excessively flared or pinched
• Have a nose that is crooked or off-center
• Have been injured so that the nose is asymmetrical
• Have problems breathing due to irregularities with internal nose structure
Stay in Turkey
1 to 2 Days
1 to 3 Hours
7 to 10 Days
Slight (Vary On Individuals)
Immediate and Permanent
• Stop taking blood thinners 7 to 10 days before surgery.
• Quit smoking 2 to 3 weeks prior to the procedure.
• Say no to alcoholic beverages during the last 3 to 5 days.
• Avoid strenuous exercises 24 to 48 hours before transplant.
• Safeguard yourself against infections, even common cold.
• Avoid caffeinated drinks during the final 24 hours before surgery