The reason behind saggy and weak breast tissue can be due to many reasons: pregnancy, childbirth, rapid weight loss, age, aging of the elastic fibers in the skin.
Breast lift surgery is performed to improve the appearance and shape of drooping or sagging breasts.
This procedure restores and reshapes the breast to become more lifted, youthful, and natural.
At Vita Esthetics we do understand every women’s unique needs, and always ensure that you are going to get what to expect. Grades of Breast Ptosis (Sagging)
1. Minor: the nipple that is in the level with the line underneath the breast, or has dropped below less than 1cm from the line.
2. Moderate: the nipple has that dropped about 1-3cm below the line underneath the breast.
3. Severe: The nipple is below more than 3cm from the inframammary fold and may even point downward
Suitable Candidate for breast lift surgery
• Breasts are small and sag
• The firmness of the breast appears stretched out due to age
• Due to severe diet, the firmness of the breasts have diminished
• You are already over the age of 18
• You are not planning to become pregnant
• You are currently not pregnant or are breastfeeding.
• You have a stable weight and are not thinking or planning to have any major weight loss
• Breast volume is large, but the breasts sag
• Your nipples are pointing downward and your areolae are stretched
• Breasts have lost volume and are lacking firmness and substance
You are physically healthy and emotionally stable.
It must be taken into account that scars from mastopexia cannot be completely hidden.
The scars will remain a reddish-pink for several months, but in time they will smooth over and, in ideal cases, the scar will appear as a thin, slightly lighter line after a year or so.
The visibility of the scars depends on the characteristics of the patient and an indication can be obtained by looking at scars from previous surgery or injury.
The scar around the areola is comparatively less visible after recovery because of the difference in skin colour. The vertical cut from the nipple area towards the chest will remain slightly more visible and the horizontal cut in the transition area of the breast and chest will be covered by the breast and since it is in an upright position it will be less visible.
Scars heal significantly better if special anti-scarring creams are used.
Your surgeon will plan the operation to position future scars so they are as hidden as possible, and so you can even wear deep-cut clothes in the future.
Stay in Turkey
3 to 4 Hours
7 to 10 Days
Slight (Vary On Individuals)
Immediate and Permanent
• Stop taking blood thinners 7 to 10 days before surgery.
• Quit smoking 2 to 3 weeks prior to the procedure.
• Say no to alcoholic beverages during the last 3 to 5 days.
• Avoid strenuous exercises 24 to 48 hours before transplant.
• Safeguard yourself against infections, even common cold.
• Avoid caffeinated drinks during the final 24 hours before surgery